We teach you how to make disinfectant tablets for the bathroom and leave it free of dirt. With a dumb soap, more than 20 disinfectant sideburns come out.
Home remedy to remove water stains at the bottom of the toiletRecipe for homemade disinfectant tablets for the toilet
- 1 piece of zote soap
- 500 ml of disinfectant for floors
- GRATE the zote soap with a cheese grater.
- In a pot, ADD the soap zest and pour in the floor disinfectant.
- Heat over low heat, mix well until a homogeneous paste is created.
- In a glass bowl, PLACE the mixture and cover with parchment paper.
- LET stand until hard and cut into squares (Approximately 20 small pieces).
- PLACE inside the toilet for better results, since when you lower the water lever you will enjoy a refreshing aroma and the soap will do its cleaning job.
Note: These homemade disinfectant tablets are a sustainable, economical and effective option to leave your bathroom free of dirt and with a pleasant aroma.
Go to the NEXT page to see more recipes