Homemade Ant Bait: Borax and Sugar Solution
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons borax
- 1 1/2 cups of warm water
- Cotton balls
- Mix the sugar and borax in a bowl.
- Add warm water to the bowl and stir until the sugar and borax dissolve.
- Soak cotton balls in the mixture and place them in areas where there are ants.
- Leave the bait for a few days and replace the cotton balls as needed.
- Repeat as necessary until the ants are gone.
Note: Borax is a natural insecticide that can be effective in killing ants, while sugar attracts ants to the bait.
Go to the NEXT page to see more recipes