Discover the magic recipe to soften your dry and dark lips.
- coconut oil
- raw honey
- Brown sugar
- peppermint essential oil
- On a small pain, mix a tablespoon of coconut oil with a tablespoon of raw honey.
- add two tablespoons of brown sugar to the mixture and mix well until smooth.
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to the mixture and mix well.
- Clean your lips with lukewarm water to remove any makeup or dirt residue.
- Apply the mixture evenly on your lips with your fingers.
- Gently rub your lips with the mixture for a few minutes.
- Leave the mixture on your lips for about 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse your lips with lukewarm water and gently pat dry with a clean towel.
Go to the NEXT page to see more recipes