Glasses can easily accumulate smudges and scratches over time, making them look unsightly and affecting their clarity.
- White vinegar
- Olive oil
- microfiber clothing
- Mix one part water with one part baking soda to create a paste.
- Apply the paste to the affected areas of your glasses.
- Rub the paste gently with a microfiber cloth for a few minutes.
- Rinse your glasses with lukewarm water and dry them with a clean, dry cloth.
- For scratches, mix equal parts water and white vinegar and apply to the scratch with a cotton swab. Polish with a microfiber cloth.
- For stubborn scratches, apply a small amount of olive oil to the scratch and buff with a microfiber cloth.
Note: Avoid using abrasive materials like paper towels, which can further damage your glasses.
Go to the NEXT page to see more recipes