#-Homemade mosquito repellent with vinegar
Discover an effective homemade mosquito repellent recipe with vinegar that will help you keep those annoying insects away.
- Apple vinager
- Eucalyptus essential oil (optional)
- spray bottle
- In a spray bottle, combine equal parts apple cider vinegar and water. Shake well to mix the ingredients.
- If you wish, you can add a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil to the spray. Eucalyptus is known to naturally repel mosquitoes.
- Spray the vinegar solution in areas where mosquitoes are present, such as doors, windows, decks, or gardens.
- Pay special attention to areas where standing water collects, as they are prone to mosquito breeding.
- If you are outdoors, you can also spray the vinegar solution on your exposed skin to repel mosquitoes.
- Avoid applying it near the eyes or on cuts or wounds.
- Repeat the process as often as necessary to keep mosquitoes away.
Note : The smell of vinegar can be strong, so it is advisable to test the solution on a small area before spraying it on sensitive surfaces or skin.
Go to the NEXT page to see more recipes