very effective home remedy!
- 1/2 small glass of apple cider vinegar
- 1 carrot
- 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
Preparation and application:
- Peel the carrot, wash it and cut it into pieces.
- Crush the carrot with a blender and add the aloe vera. Beat again for a few seconds.
- Next, add the apple cider vinegar and continue beating until all the ingredients are integrated and you get a creamy paste.
- On clean skin, apply the cream massaging upwards, that is, from the ankles to the thighs. In this way, blood circulation is promoted.
- Let it act for 30 minutes and then rinse the area with warm or slightly cold water.
Go to the NEXT page to see more recipes