For soft heels
You can make this wonderful concoction by soaking your feet in it and see the results for yourself.
- 1 tub of warm soapy water
- 100 ml of seed oil A handful of marbles
- 500ml whole milk
- A handful of rose petals
- A handful of fresh margosa/neem leaves
- 5 drops of geranium oil
- 5 drops of sandalwood oil
- 2 teaspoons of wheat germ oil
Mix everything together and soak your feet in this water for about 20 minutes and pat them dry. Use a pumice stone to loosen dead skin from your heels.
For effective results, repeat the process daily.
Go to the NEXT page to see more recipes