Remove soap scum and limescale from the shower
Discover the secret that hotels use to effectively remove soap scum and limescale that accumulates in the shower.
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Dishes soap
- Mix equal parts white vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution on the affected areas in the shower.
- Sprinkle baking soda over the sprayed solution.
- Add a few drops of dish soap.
- Scrub surfaces with a brush or sponge to remove soap scum and limescale buildup.
- Rinse well with water.
Go to the NEXT page to see more recipes