Rosemary oil contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve the circulation of the scalp, stimulate hair growth and prevent it from falling.
- 2-3 tablespoons of rosemary oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix the rosemary oil and coconut oil in a bowl.
- Heat the mixture in the microwave or on the fire until it is warm.
- Massage the scalp with the hot oil mixture for 5-10 minutes.
- Let him act for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Do it 1 or 2 times a week.
Note: You can adjust the amount of oils depending on the length and thickness of your hair. Also, be sure to use pure, organic oils to avoid any harmful chemicals or additives.
Go to the NEXT page to see more recipes