Find out how to clean stove burners and leave them like new with this easy recipe.
- Sodium bicarbonate
- White vinegar
- Hot water
- cloth or sponge
- Remove the burners from the stove and soak them in hot water for a few minutes to loosen any grime.
- Sprinkle baking soda over the burners and spray them with white vinegar.
- Let the baking soda and vinegar mixture work for 10-15 minutes.
- Rub the burners with a cloth or sponge to remove dirt and stains.
- Rinse burners with hot water to remove residue.
- Dry them completely before putting them back on the stove.
Note : Repeat the process regularly to keep your stove burners clean and in good condition.
Go to the NEXT page for more recipes
You won’t believe recipe 4