Chamomile Relaxing Infusion
Discover a comforting and relaxing infusion of chamomile that will help you sleep through the night and wake up refreshed.
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Heat a cup of water until it is almost boiling.
- Place the chamomile tea bag in a cup.
- Pour the hot water over the tea bag and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and, if you wish, sweeten the infusion with a teaspoon of honey.
- Stir well so that the honey dissolves completely.
- Drink the infusion approximately 30 minutes before going to bed.
- Sit back and enjoy the warmth and soothing scent of chamomile.
Note : Avoid consuming caffeine and heavy foods before bed for best results.
Go to the NEXT page for more recipes