Discover an easy-to-follow recipe to clean mirrors at home with natural ingredients.
Vinegar and water to clean the mirrors
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- In a spray bottle, mix the vinegar and water.
- Shake the bottle well to combine the ingredients.
- Spray the mixture onto the mirror surface.
- Use a clean, lint-free cloth or paper towel to wipe the mirror in circular motions.
- Continue cleaning until the mirror is clean and streak-free.
Note : Avoid using abrasive materials or rough cloths to avoid scratching the mirror.
Go to the NEXT page for more recipes