Discover an effective solution to eliminate underarm odor with this easy-to-follow recipe.
Lemon and Baking Soda Deodorant
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon bicarbonate of soda
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a small container.
- Add the baking soda to the lemon juice and mix well until you get a paste.
- Apply the paste on your underarms and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse the paste off with lukewarm water and gently pat your underarms dry.
Note: This natural deodorant can help neutralize odors and keep your underarms fresh all day.
Go to the NEXT page for more recipes