Discover a simple and effective method to clean your microwave and leave it as new.
Easy Microwave Cleaning Solution
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 lemon (cut into slices)
- 1 microwave-safe bowl
- Pour the water and vinegar into the microwave-safe container.
- Add the lemon slices to the mixture.
- Place the container in the microwave and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- Turn on the microwave and allow it to heat the solution until it starts to steam.
- After 5 minutes, carefully remove the bowl from the microwave (it will be hot).
- Clean the inside of the microwave with a clean cloth or sponge. The steam will have loosened the dirt and stains, making them easier to remove.
- Pay particular attention to stubborn stains and rub gently if necessary.
- Once the inside is clean, clean the outside of the microwave as well.
- Discard the solution and rinse the container.
Note : Be careful when handling objects and hot steam. Use oven mitts or heat resistant gloves to protect your hands.
Go to the NEXT page for more recipes