Refreshing Elixir for a Fresh Breath
Discover a refreshing elixir that eliminates bad breath with this easy recipe.
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of warm water
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a glass.
- Add the honey to the lemon juice and stir until well mixed.
- In a separate cup, dissolve the baking soda in warm water.
- Pour the baking soda mixture into the glass with the lemon and honey.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Gargle with the elixir for about 30 seconds, making sure to rinse your entire mouth well.
- Spit the mixture out and rinse your mouth with clean water.
- Repeat this process once a day, preferably in the morning, to keep a fresh breath throughout the day.
Note: You can also add a pinch of salt to the warm water and baking soda mixture for an additional cleansing effect.